Moving Files to OneDrive
Upload and save files and folders to OneDrive for Business
Use OneDrive in your browser
- Sign in to office.com and select OneDrive.
- Right-click a file, and select a command.
You can store over 300 types of files on OneDrive. With Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome:
- Select Upload > Files or Upload > Folder.
- Select the files or folder you want to upload.
- Select Open or Select Folder.
With other browsers:
- Select Upload, select the files you want to upload, and select Open.
- If you don't see Upload > Folder, create a folder, and then upload the files to that folder.
Use OneDrive on your desktop
If you use Windows 10, OneDrive may have already asked you to sign in to sync your files.
- In File Explorer, select:
- OneDrive – [your company].
If OneDrive isn't setup, see Get started with the new OneDrive sync client in Windows or Get started with the new OneDrive sync client on Mac OS X.
Save and open files in your Office apps
- Select File > Save As > OneDrive - [company name] to save a work file to OneDrive.
- Save personal files to OneDrive - Personal.
- Select File > Open and then select OneDrive, to open a file saved to OneDrive.
Note: Requires Office 365, 2019, or 2016.
The full guide can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/upload-and-save-files-and-folders-to-onedrive-for-business-a1397e56-61ec-4ed2-9dac-727bf8ac3357