This video covers the following...
- How to create documents / spreadsheets in Google Drive / Docs
- How to share files in Google Drive
- How to use comments in Google Docs
- How to use revision history in Google Docs
- How to convert Word Document into a Google Doc in Google Drive
- How to convert save a Google Doc in Word Document format
- How to create folders in Google Drive
- How to search and filter files in Google Drive
- How to access third party apps
This video tutorial will show you how to use Google Forms. From creating, customizing to responding, this video will show you the ins and outs of Google Forms.
This App can be used effectively for surveys, assessments and tracking data individually or on a whole class scale.
This video tutorial will show you how to use Google Hangouts. Learn to communicate in Google Hangouts through text messages, calling and video chat.
Hangouts has been effectively utilised in providing distance learning opportunities and is increasing in use across schools in Highland.
Google Sites is essentially a drag-and-drop website builder for creating websites. You can easily insert documents from Google Docs, Slides, Sheets and the rest of the G Suite tools into any site. The new sites now also allows multiple users to collaboratively edit a site (using the same tech the company also uses in Google Docs).
More and more Highland schools have been using Sites for online profiling.